About our company
We are a physical therapy clinic in Pueblo, CO that focuses on empowering patients to stay active and mobile while avoiding surgery, injections, and pain medications.
We believe wholeheartedly in education and provide an immense amount of training, teaching, and coaching.
We don’t settle for half hearted care- and are constantly pushing the envelope in creating a customer experience that our clients rave about (don’t take our word for it – read our google reviews).
We are an establsihsed company experiencing rapid growth as we have developed an incredible reputation in the community for the care that we provide.
Synergy Physical Therapy & Wellness and Wellness creates a great lifestyle most Physical Therapists dream of including
- Ensuring that each therapist had complete support from the team.
- Go home feeling energized, not exhausted.
- Focused mentorship by top therapists in the area with over 50 years of combined experience. (A rare opportunity – similar to a well-paying internship).
- Using your talents and passion to make a true lasting improvement in people’s lives every day.
- Being part of a team in a family-like atmosphere where each employee is valued, rather than just being a small part of a big corporation.
(new grads come up with a patient dropping off scheduleDemand for this role is high, and we invite you to apply if you feel confident and able to achieve the tasks and responsibilities listed below:
Skills/ Competencies Needed To Be Successful In This Position:
- Builds trust: Connects with patients quickly and is genuinely motivated to have real relationships with patients beyond a clinical outcome
- Emotional Intelligence: Demonstrate an understanding of what the real causes are for a patient dropping off the schedule and come up with solutions to eliminate this.
- Excellent Communicator: Engages and communicates clearly (non “PT Speak”) with patients in such a way that patients can see value in the plan of care proposed/ provided in exchange for their time and money
- Teachable: Demonstrates a teachable spirit and willing to be held accountable for performance
- Goal Oriented: Ability to thrive in an environment where clarity of goals and expected follow through are the norm
- Motivated: You understand that the high standards you hold represent your own values. You will do everything you can so that goals are met.
- License: Active. eligible or pending in the state of Colorado (New grads welcome to inquire).
Who should apply for this job:
- Someone who is truly passionate about physical therapy and wants to make a real transformation in people’s lives
- Someone who is looking to work in an environment that is NOT a traditional outpatient clinic – and that is fun and feels like a family
- Someone who wants to learn and be mentored – that means new grads, please apply! You’ll learn everything you need to become a world-class therapist
Someone who wants a small clinic feel but operates with big business ideas! We may be small but we are MIGHTY. That’s actually our secret weapon. This job comes with full benefits, paid time off, and plenty of opportunity for continuing education – just without the burn-out and corporate red-tape.
Someone who is an “A” team player and loves to be held accountable for high standards of performance, which means that you’ll be given your own key objectives and outcomes. When these are consistently met, you’ll experience substantial benefits and privileges.
Someone who likes the idea of being able to grow and advance within a company – you’re getting in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing clinic. The ability to advance and take on leadership positions are endless!
You are looking to have a work-life balance. Not going home exhausted every day